Mobile Website

Author Topic: Timmy Eisch - The loss of a great boating friend.  (Read 1917 times)

Offline WiParty Brian

• Administrator
  • Squatch
    • View Profile
    • Wiparty.com - A boating and entertainment site
Timmy Eisch - The loss of a great boating friend.
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:28:56 PM »
It is with great sorrow that I give you the news of the loss of a great man.  Timmy Eisch was not only very funny, but would give you the shirt of his back.  He was one-of-a-kind.  I know for the rest of my life I will always miss having him tied up next to us out at Striechs.  Thank you Timmer for all of the great laughs, great stories, and for being a true friend.  You have touched so many people with your love of life and you will be greatly missed!

Timothy S. "Timmy" Eisch   |
Timothy "Timmy" S. Eisch, age 54, of Oshkosh, WI passed away March 4, 2012 at Aurora Medical Center, after a courageous battle with cancer; surrounded by his family and friends.

Tim was born May 29th, 1957. He married Julie Dadas on November 1, 1986. At the time of his death Tim was employed by Vitran Express. Tim's passion was for his family and his love for the water. His love of the water began when he was young, spending time at his family cottage on Big Silver. Tim was a member of the ski show in Wautoma. He was the first barefoot skier on Big Silver Lake and went on to set the endurance record in 1974. His love for the water continued to include his family with boating, skiing, and "extreme" tubing. Tim will always be remembered for his love of people, his laughter, and quick wit. There wasn't much he couldn't do and a person he wouldn't help.

Tim is survived by his wife Julie, son Michael, daughters Kelly and Jodi, and loyal dog Jerry, brother Terry (Ellen) Eisch, sister Donna (Braug) Zeitler, mother in law Judy Dadas, sister in law Chris Richardson (John), brother in law Steven (Chris) Dadas, nieces and nephews Jancie, Bradon, Ben, Haley, Emily, and Kaeden. He was preceded in death by his parents, his sister Holly, father in law Adrian, and his faithful companion, Goldie.

Tim loved life!

A memorial service for Tim will be held on Saturday March 10, 2012 at 3 p.m. at Konrad-Behlman Funeral Homes-Westside with Rev. T. Thomas Nustad officiating. Visitation will be held on Saturday at the funeral from 11 a.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established.

A special thanks to the nursing staff on Two North at Aurora Medical Center

Konrad-Behlman Funeral Homes & Crematory

100 Lake Pointe Dr. 231-1510

www.konrad-behlman.com

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thenorthwestern/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-s-eisch-timmy&pid=156309765

Published in Oshkosh Northwestern from March 6 to March 7, 2012
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:18:51 PM by Brian aka:Squatch »
Are we having fun yet?

wiparty.com

Timmy Eisch - The loss of a great boating friend.
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:28:56 PM »
Mobile Website